Massage therapy is the scientific manipulation of the soft tissues of the body for the purpose of normalizing those tissues. Massage therapy consists of manual techniques that include applying fixed or movable pressure. Massage increases blood and lymph circulation and helps relax tight muscles.
Whether your need is to have a moment of relaxation, reduce muscle tension or attain relief from chronic pain, a therapeutic massage can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical well-being. Massage therapy can be an important part of your health maintenance plan.
Massage Therapy Benefits include:
- reduction of muscle tension and stiffness
- relief of muscle spasms
- greater flexibility and range of motion
- increase of the ease and efficiency of movement
- relief of stress and tension
- promotion of deeper and easier breathing
- improvement of the circulation of blood and movement of lymph
- promotion of faster healing of soft tissue injuries, such as pulled muscles and sprained ligaments, and reduction in pain and swelling related to such injuries
- reduction in the formation of excessive scar tissue following soft tissue injuries
- enhancement in the health and nourishment of skin
- creation of a feeling of well-being
- increase in awareness of the mind-body connection
Monday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday 9:30 am – 4 p.m.
Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
One Saturday each month is also available. Please call the office for details: 519-537-6471
30 minutes $50
45 minutes $65
60 minutes $79
90 minutes $120
Direct insurance billing is available.
Please note that if you need to cancel an appointment, contact us in advance (24 hours). Not showing up to an appointment or late cancellations could result in a fee.